Erin Gleeson’s beautiful new book, The Forest Feast, offers her take on refreshing drinks using several ingredients from the garden. Featured here are two cocktail recipes we recommend trying yourself (click on each image to see a full-size version of each recipe). See her three food recipes in the next column.
Special thanks to Erin Gleeson and Abrams Press for permission to reprint. Please support your local bookstore (see list of book signings below), or purchase a copy of The Forest Feast through our affiliate link at Amazon.com. Upcoming Book Signings:
- SAN FRANCISCO: April 26, 2014 (Saturday): Omnivore Books in San Francisco, 3-4pm
- PALO ALTO: April 27th, 2014 (Sunday): Hazon Jewish Food Festival, Palo Alto JCC, food photography workshop & book signing (tickets required, see schedule for pricing details)
- BERKELEY: April 27th (Sunday): Bookish Bookstore in Berkeley, 4pm
- PALO ALTO: May 1, 2014 (Thurs.): Books Inc. in Palo Alto, 7pm
- SAN FRANCISCO: May 3, 2014 (Saturday): Book Passage at the SF Ferry Bldg, 12:30pm, (during the farmers’ market!)
- EAST BAY: May 4, 2014 (Sunday): Rakestraw in Danville, 12 noon (brunch event- tickets available for purchase by calling the store at (925) 837-7337)
For updates to book appearance schedule, please visit theforestfeast.com.