Every week there are events happening in the San Francisco Bay Area that we don’t get to write about but would like you to know about.
– See BULLITT with Steve McQueen for Free in Union Square Saturday night: http://sfntf.squarespace.com/filmnight/
– Eat Delicious Food at Bocanova and Benefit the Oakland Fund for the Arts: http://www.oaklandfundforthearts.org/
- Double Features in 35mm with Sherlock Holmes and Charlie Chan, Mickey Rooney and Dorothy Lamour, Rex Harrison and Maurice Chevalier plus Silent Wednesdays at the Stanford Theatre: http://www.stanfordtheatre.org/calendars/Summer%202014.html
– Spend a Saturday Tasting the Best of Petaluma: http://www.tasteofpetaluma.org/
– Kubrick, Mizoguchi, Wajda, Ray, Rude Comedy and more at Pacific Film Archive This Week: http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/filmseries/
– Celebrate Alec Guinness (not the beer) and more at the Smith Rafael Film Center: http://rafaelfilm.cafilm.org/alec-guiness-at-100/